Rules of Entry & eligiblity
Rules of Entry
- Entrants are allowed to submit ONE entry per category only. If multiple entries are submitted in the same category the judges reserve the right to disqualify all entries but one in their absolute discretion.
- Please keep the entry relevant to the UK market and include facts, figures and testimonials to strengthen your entry. Entries that focus on another market outside the UK will be marked down or disqualified.
- Future reserves the right to move entries to different categories if appropriate and suggested by the judges. Future, together with the judges, also reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the expected standard of entry or criteria in its absolute discretion.
- All entries must be submitted through the online entry form.
- Entrants must limit their entry to a maximum of 350 words per criteria point. The answer should highlight why the entry stands head and shoulder above all others.
- Entrants are allowed to submit supporting material to their entry in the form of images, video or PDF. Videos must not be longer than 3 minutes, and any PDF entry must not exceed three A4 pages.
- The full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- Each Award is open to companies in the mobile phone industry that have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline. Please note, projects submitted for an award in previous years are ineligible.
- Entries cannot be made without the permission of the client and/or owner of the rights of the work. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one entry per company per Award category. Employees of (i) Future; (ii) and any third party appointed by Future to organise and/or manage the Awards, are not eligible to enter the Awards. Mobile Industry Awards retains the rights to disqualify entries which offend national, religious, cultural or racial feelings.