Reward and motivate your team - by entering MIA it sends a message to your team that their achievements are worth shouting about – and being shortlisted is a huge boost to company morale.
Build customer trust and confidence - an award is a mark of quality that sets you apart from your competitors and proves your corporate credentials. It’s an independent endorsement that can help you attract new customers, partners, investors and talent.
Grow your profile and reach – winning (or just being shortlisted) is a fantastic PR and marketing opportunity that gives you the chance to tell your story and share your success.
Benchmarking – the award tells the judges and your industry that you are the best of the best – and a company worth doing business with.
Networking - attend the awards ceremony, celebrate and certainly bask in the glory – but also see it as a networking opportunity, take clients and also make the most out of building new relationships.
How to enter
Rules of entry & eligiblity
- Entrants are allowed to submit ONE entry per category only. If multiple entries are submitted in the same category the judges reserve the right to disqualify all entries but one in their absolute discretion.
- Please keep the entry relevant to the UK market and include facts, figures and testimonials to strengthen your entry. Entries that focus on another market outside the UK will be marked down or disqualified.
- Future reserves the right to move entries to different categories if appropriate and suggested by the judges. Future, together with the judges, also reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the expected standard of entry or criteria in its absolute discretion.
- All entries must be submitted through the online entry form.
- Entrants must limit their entry to a maximum of 350 words per criteria point. The answer should highlight why the entry stands head and shoulder above all others.
- Entrants are allowed to submit supporting material to their entry in the form of video and PDF. You are allowed to submit 1 x video per entry and it cannot be longer than 90 seconds, and 1 x PDF document that must not exceed 10 x A4 pages
- The full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- Each Award is open to companies in the mobile phone industry that have been trading in the UK for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline. Please note, projects submitted for an award in previous years are ineligible.
- Entries cannot be made without the permission of the client and/or owner of the rights of the work. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one entry per company per Award category. Employees of (i) Future; (ii) and any third party appointed by Future to organise and/or manage the Awards, are not eligible to enter the Awards. Mobile Industry Awards retains the rights to disqualify entries which offend national, religious, cultural or racial feelings.